Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting Mind Body Soul Development Organisation Ltd.
By using Our Site you agree to the terms & conditions, notices and guidelines contained in these terms & conditions and all modifications hereto.
This website “Our Site” is operated by and the goods you purchase will be supplied by Mind Body Soul Development Organisation Ltd ("we" or “the Company”). We are registered in England and Wales, with our registered office at 16 Sutton Close, Beckenham BR3 5UG. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the address above.
1. ORDERING You must be over 18 to use any and all of our services. You may place an order to purchase goods and services advertised for sale on this site. Your order is an offer to us to buy the goods or services. We will acknowledge receipt of your order. You should read and check the details in this e-mail to ensure that they are correct.
2. PRICE AND DELIVERY COSTS We will not be obliged to supply goods advertised at an incorrect price or at all. We will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
3. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY Availability is subject to change by us without notice. All orders are subject to availability. We will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver goods or services. We are not responsible for any delay in delivery caused by your being unavailable.
4. PAYMENT We must receive payment in advance before your order can be processed.
5. RIGHT TO CANCEL You have the right to cancel your order at any time before your goods are dispatched or within 14 days after delivery, such 14 day period beginning on the day after you receive the goods or service. To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by phone, mail, or e-mail using the contact details.
6. REFUNDS POLICY Following cancellation, we will refund you the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the order cancelled).
8. LIABILITY To the extent not prohibited by law, we accept no liability for any:
• loss which is not foreseeable
• loss which arises when we are not at fault or in breach of these Terms and Conditions; and
• business loss (which includes loss of profits, loss of business, contracts, goodwill, business opportunity and other similar losses, as well as business interruption)
Nothing in these terms will affect any liability we may have: under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987. Our consultants and service providers work on a self-employed, sub-contracted basis. We do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability, loss or damages caused by any information, suggestion or advice provided, of whatever nature.
9. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL We will have no liability to you for any delay in delivering goods caused by any event or circumstance beyond our control.
10. GENERAL If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected. No person other than you and us shall have any rights to enforce our agreement, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
11. LAW AND JURISDICTION These terms are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
12. NO MEDICAL SERVICES DIAGNOSIS, ADVICE OR COUNSELLING. Whilst reference may be made during a reading to a medical condition, The company or any affiliates do not provide any medical advice, counseling or other professional services and shall not be held liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by or from any guidance given during a reading, on Our Site or in any related publications. If you have any medical conditions or symptoms that you are concerned with, we recommend that you seek professional medical advice. Any reference made during a reading to a medical condition is not a substitute to treatment by the medical profession.
13. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Company, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, consultants, agents and all other individuals and organisations providing services on behalf of The Company from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs, including, but not limited to, legal fees arising from (a) your use of any part of Our Site, Site Material, products or related services or any information posted by you on Our Site; (b) your use of any Submitted Materials, products or services offered by third-parties through Our Site, including, without limitation and damage to any software or hardware as a result of any viruses; (c) your download and/or use of any of the software available for download through any part of Our Site; (d) the suspension or termination of your Membership as provided in this Agreement; or (e) your alleged breach of this Agreement.
14. TRADEMARKS The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on Our Site are the Trademarks of the Company and other parties. All rights reserved. Nothing contained in Our Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on Our Site. Any other trademarks appearing on Our Site which are not the property of the Company are the property of the respective owners.
15. USER RESPONSIBILITIES As a user of Our Site you agree that you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by the registration process and that you will update the information as necessary to maintain its accuracy. You agree that you will use Our Site for lawful purposes only and that you will not use the facilities to conduct or perpetrate prohibited conduct. If you violate any of these conditions the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account.
16. CODE OF CONDUCT for interacting with the website, including posting comments in the online discussion spaces, blogs, forum pages and workspaces. In using The Site you agree not to:
I. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Our Site and services;
II. Transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful information or materials, or any information or materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
III. Transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
IV. Transmit materials in violation of another party’s intellectual property rights
V. Use Our Site for any commercial or unlawful purposes; or
VI. Modify, adapt, sub-licence, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of Our Site.
17. FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY
We provide information that, it is our belief, comes from a spiritual source and under current English Law we are obliged to advise that all our work is carried out for entertainment and experimental purposes only. We do not have control over the content of any of our services as they are inspired and channeled from the world of spirit. We cannot accept responsibility for the relevancy or accuracy of the content, be it given, implied or expressed, or suitability of the content for any purpose. We make no representation in respect of the accuracy and quality of information in any of our services, including Consultations, Healing and Counselling and in accordance with guidance, we are legally bound to offer these services for entertainment purposes only. It is up to you to make your own judgement or decisions concerning situations you have mentioned and or questions you have posed.
Users of Our Site should occasionally check for any changes to these terms & conditions. Your continued use of Our Site following any changes signifies your acceptance to those changes.